Mental Health Crisis textline: Text PA to 741-741
Veterans Leadership Program, 412-481-8200
- Veterans and their families can receive government grants to pay rent and information on permanent housing placement. Other programs include funds for security deposits for the homeless, transportation, shelter, and more.
- The normal UC waiting week and work search/work registration requirements have been waived for all new claims.
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 in the course and scope of your employment, you may be eligible for WC benefits.
- Businesses may also obtain information and loan applications by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, 412-460-3663
- Just Harvest, 412-431-8960 x602
- North Hills Community Outreach, 412-408-3830 ; 412-487-6316
- Early Learning Resource Center 5 (Allegheny County), 412.350.3577
- SeniorLine of Allegheny County, 412-350-5460